Monday, March 4, 2013

Paint chip note pads


So sorry I have been away from my blog for so long. Really sorry. Because for the third time in less than 12 months I had bronchitis again. Sheesh! It's really getting old. Oh or maybe it's me that is really getting old. I don't know, but this being sick repeatedly is rotten. But I am back. Thankfully.

These little cuties were started quite a long while ago. I had slowly gathered up a collection on paint chips after I saw this pin on Pinterest that I eagerly wanted to replicate. I trimmed the paint chips down to 3 x 5 inches and then using a glue stick stuck a coordinating solid paint chip to the inside. I trimmed up cheap printer type paper to 3 x 5 inches also and included about 25 sheets per notepad. I used my Bind-It-All to make them into notebooks and decorated them with a coordinating ribbon and stamped "Notes" on the front of each pad.    






This pin on Pinterest inspired me to decorate the bottom of several pages of each note pad with coordinating Washi tape. I love the added decoration, it's a cute surprise.

I personally plan on putting these in Easter baskets as an extra treat beside all the candy. Gorgeous bright spring colors, I think they will be a perfect compliment to Easter surprises.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...